Thursday, November 2, 2023

Oregon Big 10 schedule

 The Ducks sched for next fall was announced today!

A few musings:
  • Opening conference play with two Big 10 powerhouses in Autzen in early October! I hope the Ducks wear some good school colors!
  • Road games in Michigan and Wisconssin in November! Some people are complaining about cold weather, but if you have been to Pullman, WA in November, this aint much worse! Madison on Nov. 16 could be snowy, so the away whites might be camo.
  • I wish we could swap Idaho for Oregon State, but I realize that the non-conference scheds are made years in advance!
  • I'm glad that Illinois and Maryland provide a buffer around the Away game with Michigan!
  • As a graphic artist I find it funny to have two M logos and then two W logos!



No comments:

Post a Comment